Campsite at 28 km from Périgueux
What to see in Périgueux
Périgueux is 30 minutes away from the campsite. A pleasant city with lots to do. Top 5 must-sees in Périgueux.
- Saint-Front cathedral in the centre of the old town of Périgueux.
- The garden of the Arenas, a magnificent public garden.
- Military Museum of Périgord, one of the most beautiful museums in France on the military theme.
- The Villa Mauresque, let yourself be surprised by an architecture coming straight from the East, while walking through the streets of Périgueux.
- Parc Gamenson, more than one hectare, decorated with large trees. This space regularly hosts cultural events
Things to do in Périgueux
Périgueux is 30 km from the campsite. Here are our Top 5 things to do in Périgueux:
- Voie verte des berges de l’Isle: walking or cycling, you can cross the city of Périgueux, from one bank to the other, thanks to the footbridges.
- Small tourist train of Périgueux. In less than an hour you will see the main sites.
- The markets of Périgueux: Traditional markets, truffle market…ask about the days of the markets, they are worth the diversions.
- For an in-depth visit of Périgueux, consult the Tourist Office to book a guided tour.
- For night owls, there are night markets, as well as activities to discover Périgueux by night.
Campsite near Périgueux
Camping Lestaubière is located near Périgueux, 28 km away, about 30 minutes by car. The capital of the Périgord is within easy reach of the campsite, allowing you to stay at a low price in a green environment, while easily enjoying what the city of Périgueux has to offer.
The campsite offers an aquatic area: outdoor swimming pool, separate paddling pool and a fishing pond accessible on foot. Accommodation and pitches for rent at the best prices in the Dordogne department. The campsite is ideally situated, with a multitude of things to do and see and visit nearby, such as Bergerac…