Campsite at 20km from Bergerac
Places to see in Bergerac
Top 5 things to see in Bergerac :
- The old town of Bergerac
- Tobacco Museum: Bergerac has one of the last tobacco plantations in Europe, an interesting history of this industry to discover.
- Cyrano of course! Two statues of Cyrano: one on the Place Pélissière and the other on Rue de la Mirpe.
- Lac de Pombonne in a huge park, supervised swimming during the summer season.
- Le Cloître des Récollets: to learn a lot about the oenology and the world-famous viticulture of the Bergerac region.
Visits to do in Bergerac
Top 5 things to do in Bergerac:
- Bergerac, a major wine producing area. Some of the châteaux, such as Court les Mûts in Saussignac, offer wine tastings and have their own wine museum.
- The Château de Monbazillac, surrounded by one of Bergerac’s most famous vineyards.
- Canoeing and kayaking on the rivers near Bergerac.
- Walking trails around Bergerac to discover the beauty of the surrounding countryside.
- If you are in Bergerac in the summer, take advantage of the cultural, musical and sporting events.
Campsite close to Bergerac
At only 20 km and less than half an hour drive, the campsite is close to Bergerac. Here you will find an excellent compromise between the proximity of Bergerac and the comfort of a campsite with swimming pool, fishing pond, greenery and modern facilities. Visit Périgueux and Bergerac, by renting your accommodation (mobile homes, tent lodges or pitches) at a low price and ideally located near Bergerac.
There is no shortage of things to do: with the family, as a couple, or with friends. Enjoy the pleasures of Douville camping and the cultural riches of an emblematic town in the Dordogne, classified as a Town of Art and History.